- Skate at your own risk. City assumes no responsibility for injuries or accidents.
- Skateboards and inline skates only. No bicycles, scooters or motorized vehicles allowed.
- The use of protective equipment, including helmets, knee and elbow pads, and wrist guards is strongly recommended.
- Any vandalism including graffiti or illegal conduct will result in loss of use privileges and possible prosecution. (Redmond City code 5.314 and 5.315)
- Alcohol, tobacco products, drugs, and glass containers are not allowed.
- Be respectful of other park users and neighbors. Moderate your language: Keep noise down.
- Additional obstacles or other materials, like ramps and jumps, may not be used at the skate park.