Information on:

Tillamook Air Museum

Tillamook Air Museum
6030 Hangar Road
503-842-1130

In 1942, the U.S. Navy began construction of 17 wooden hangars to house the K-class blimps being used for anti-submarine coast patrol and convoy escort. Two of these hangars were built at the Naval Air Station Tilllamook, commissioned in December 1942 to serve the Oregon-Washington coastal area.



Tillamook Air Museum is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos